| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Skiros Island in May is somewhat warm at 19.3 °C (66.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature variation/ range is 6.8 °C (12.2 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty. A paltry 17.7mm (0.7in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 13:48 long and the longest day is 14:40 long with an average length of 14:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Skiros Island May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Skiros Island, Greece
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Skiros Island:
- Alexandroupolis, Greece - 242.5 kms (150.7 miles) NNE
- Canakkale, Turkey - 209.4 kms (130.1 miles) NE
- Limnos, Greece - 123.7 kms (76.9 miles) NNE
- Lemnos, Greece - 113.6 kms (70.6 miles) NNE
- Mytilini, Lesbos, Greece - 179.1 kms (111.3 miles) E
- Mitilini, Greece - 183.2 kms (113.8 miles) E
- Izmir, Turkey - 240.3 kms (149.3 miles) ESE
- Chios, Greece - 159.3 kms (99 miles) ESE
- Samos, Greece - 254.7 kms (158.3 miles) ESE
- Naxos, Greece - 222 kms (138 miles) SSE